The rains are here and it’s been raining all week in Lagos and many other parts of Nigeria. Many Lagosians will admit that they’ve not sighted the sun this week. Do not let the rains stop you back from looking fab this season. Check out our list of 5 Fashion Must-Haves For The Rainy Season.
- An Umbrella: This is the first thing that makes you look charged and prepared to take on the rain whenever it comes. An Umbrella is a fashion must-have for the rainy season. You don’t want to be late for that meeting or be stranded at that event because you don’t have an umbrella. Equip yourself with umbrellas of different sizes and designs to break the boredom and to maintain a fashionable look.
- A Blazer/Jacket: While your umbrella provides you shelter from the rain. A fashionable way to protect your lustre outfit from the rain is throwing on some fancy well-built jackets or blazers. Having a blazer is a fashion must-have for the rainy season because it doesn’t just protect you, but it lifts your appearance and grants you warmth. And there are plenty of options to choose from here.
- Rain Boots/Rubber Sandals: Don’t lose your well-built shoes because you didn’t transition your wardrobe for the rainy season. Rubber shoes with beautiful designs for men and women are readily available in nice looks for men and women is now available in markets. But if you’re the type who consider rubber sandals a no-brainer, then a rainboot is a fashion must-have for you this rainy season. Avoid plunging your legs in muddy`water when a rain boot was made to save you that headache.
- ASweatshirt: With the rain comes the cold. And even if you don’t get beaten by the rain, beat the cold that comes with it with a sweatshirt. It’s a fashion must-have for the rainy season. Do well to add brightly coloured, well-knit sweatshirts to your wardrobe this season. You can even throw them on your workwear with ease. You also don’t have to worry about the sun coming up later. All you’d do is pull off the sweatshirt and carry on with your day like you never left your house with it.
- A Muffler/Desert Scarf: If you like to beat the cold without rocking a Jacket or Sweatshirts, then a muffler or desert scarf is a fashion must-have for you this rainy season. Mufflers and desert scarves are very handy, light and an eccentric fashion staple. It’s more beautiful if you know how to wrap your desert scarf across your neck stylishly. There’s so much you can do with a desert scarf and plenty of options for men and women.
Don’t get on with the rainy season without equipping your wardrobe with these must-haves. And that wraps up our list of 5 fashion must-haves for the rainy season. Did we miss anything out? Do let us know in the comments section.
Enjoy the Chill.