Come work with us.
We’re looking for extraordinary people to join our growing team.
Habeebat is Nigeria’s foremost Halal E-commerce platform created to tackle the Market gap in the Nigeria Market for exclusive and quality halal products.
At Habeebat, we create access to market for the most estimable halal products which include Abaya’s, Jalabia, Hijabs, Islamic Wall Arts and Accessories etc with the concrete ambition of becoming the market leader in Trade and Commerce in Nigeria. Habeebat needs a Business Development Executive who will join in seeing that we achieve our Ambition while we keep our customers happy and satisfied.
The ideal Candidate must:
- Constantly getting new clients to sell products to and selling additional products to existing customers
- Initiating and overseeing marketing trends and initiatives
- Creating excellent sales processes
- Building productive relationship with Muslim audience and communities
- Understanding shopping behaviors and motivations of target customers
- Identifying industry best practices and making recommendations where appropriate
- Ensuring agreed upon monthly E-commerce sales targets and outcomes are met within schedule
- Identifying and Developing New Market Opportunities as well as Creating and Managing Market entry plans
- Planning and Executing Promotional and Communication programme
- Has credible contact with High networth Individuals in the field of specialty
- Actively participate in Habeebat offline sales and customer service activities.
- Have Sales and Customer Service Experience
- Have an ability to Communicate effectively
- Be up to date with Trends in Muslim Fashion.
- Have an Open Mind set to take on any task required on the Job
- Have good knowledge of Ms Excel and Ms Packages
- Support activities of Habeebat store and promote Habeebat offline and online sales within and outside Lagos
- Create and maintain positive client relationships to build business.
- Understand Client’s needs based on day to day interactions and be open to giving helpful suggestions to grow the Brand
- Maximize every opportunity to advertise brand, retain customers, promote and diversify sales.
- Create innovative ways to build business from individual account
- Support team to revise pricing and sales incentive plan towards achieving marketing goals.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing and resolving customer queries/issues in a timely manner
- Responding to questions, improving engagement and providing outstanding customer service online and offline
- Will work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
- Be Digitally Inclined and be an active participant of notable social media platforms.
- Be young, fluid and receptive to learning.
- Ability to speak Hausa and similar experience in an E-Commerce Store is an added advantage
- Perform other roles as directed by the Team Lead and Management